|IEES member*||500 €|
|High/Upper-Middle Income Countries**||550 €|
|Low/Lower-Middle Income Countries**||430 €|
|One Day Pass (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)||230 €|
|Accompanying person (only for the Welcome reception & Conference dinner)||120 €|
* IEES members that have paid their annual IEES subscription, are entitled to a 10% discount on the conference fees
** Registration fees depend on the country. IEES follows the latest World Bank country classification (July 2022), as presented at the bottom of the page.
*** A copy of a valid student card and a letter by the Supervisor is required (to be sent to the Conference Secretariat by email [email@example.com], after the online registration)
Full registration includes:
- Admission to all sessions, poster displays, and exhibitions
- Welcome reception (October 1)
- Lunches (October 2,3,4)
- Conference dinner (October 3)
- Tea, coffee, light snacks during breaks
- Tour visits (October 5)
- ⇒ Each registration is specified for one person and is non-transferable.
- ⇒ The presenting author (oral or poster) must be registered.
- ⇒ If the presenting author is not registered, at least one co-author of each abstract must register for the conference in order to be formally included in the program.
- ⇒ Each registration allows a maximum of two contributions: one oral and one poster presentation OR one flash oral and one poster presentation.
For every conference registration, IEES offers:
- A 2-year IEES subscription at the price of an annual subscription (USD 60).
To become an IEES member and benefit from this offer, visit https://iees.ch/membership.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations received by 30 June 2023, a full refund minus an administrative
charge of 50 EUR applies.
- For cancellation or change between cost categories received after 30 June 2023, no
refund will be possible.
- The registration fee is net of any bank charges or other potential charges, which
bear solely the participant.